The bold vision of Sun Microsystems all of a sudden just lost it all and therefore the sun will set on it. I am talking about Zembly; the project it launched a year or two back and was set to provide an app development platform that would help bring forward innovative ideas. But I guess those were just boastful words and it failed the expectations big time and users have been notified that it will suspending the service on November 30th. Well, luckily I am not sad since I was never a part of it or got carried away by all the air Sun gave to it. This adds another to the Web-cemetery.
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakista
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- Facebook Credits A Step Further: Pay For Facebook Ads With PayPal – Advertisers Get More Localization
- eBay to shed load; plans to sell StumbleUpon!
- $6 million raised for "FREE Web Meetings" by Dimdim
- Twitter: We are hiring Caretakers for celebrated Tweeples!
- Mercedes unveils plans to debut Splitview Command Display
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube