Zagat the restaurant reviewing website that contains over 40,000 restaurants worldwide, has laid off 19 employees, which is 14% of the overall workforce. Earlier this year, Zagat tried to put itself on sale but couldn’t meet the desired value of $200 million. Last June the company gave up on the sale and now its focusing more on developing mobile products.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- iPhone developers now have the right to issue ‘free promotional copies’
- JPG Magazine is not shutting down after all
- LG brings addition of Internet video to its new line of HDTVs
- Apple working on its own iBook? a Possible iPhone+iPod Touch and Mac hybrid?
- Free music was never so cool before Grooveshark.
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube