Yammer, Twitter for business is making another important move as it launches a hosted version of their service. The version will be installed within the companies’ firewalls, this was in the working given that many companies have policies that don’t generally allow user freedom on the web. The software will be priced at $12 a year for each install with chances that the price will see some changes in due time. it isn’t bad, given they offer support an licensing for it. It is interesting that Yammer that just launched recently has already put up a business model for its service, one that Twitter is trying desperately for. But then, Yammer is different from Twitter, given that it specifically targets micromessaging for businesses. Yammer had scored $5 million in its Series A last month.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- GreenPoisOn For iOS 4.1 Coming Before iOS 4.2 Release, Will Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPad On New Firmware
- MySpace refurbishing website to capture market
- Can’t find a bigger attachment quota anywhere? Try 2Large2Email!
- Mozilla Releases Firefox 4 Beta 1 For Android: Take Your Browser Anywhere!
- Amazon acquires a leading online fabric store, Fabric .com
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube