Yahoo isn’t just into shutting down services but it is building up those which it thinks can fare well. It released the Spanish version of its microblogging platform, Yahoo Meme and today it rolled out the English version. The point? Well the Twitter like service will now appeal to the masses and will definitely see a boost in traffic. While Yahoo Meme is quite an interesting service, but I still wonder why in the world did it release Know Your Mojo? I still fail to understand the dynamics of its functionality can anyone explain that please?
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Fennec’s Here – The Firefox Mobile Browser!!!
- College basketball to be streamed live online by CBS Sports
- WordPress 2.7 is out – its more usable, faster and will automatically upgrade in future
- Facebook: Have your own Unique URL, No more Retarded numbers for Profiles!
- JibJab raises $7.5M in Series C Funding Round
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube