Yahoo has finally rolled out it new Yahoo Mail’s enhanced layout for all after weeks it was initially announced. I personally found it better than the previous layout, especially the much streamlined photo sharing feature and better social features. Yahoo has taken quite a jump by increasing the attachment size from 10MB to 25 MB. Those are just a couple of features and there must be more improvements accompanying the change, I don’t use Yahoo, which means I won’t have an idea of what exactly are the other new features.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- The Pirate Bay axes hoax trackers; The reason???
- Live Search gets creative; pops unwanted info before you search!
- Invoice creation gets easy with Siwapp
- Another Webmail to have an address at and this time it’s coming from MySpace
- Microsoft employees prefer Google Search; talk about serving competition!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube