Germany based social network for professionals, Xing has acquired NY based Socialmedian for $7.5 million. Its CEO, Jason Goldberg will be moving over to Germany to take the position of VP Applications Platform at Xing while employees of Socialmedian will now work for Xing as well. Xing had made news earlier as well when its CEO and founder, Lars Hinrich stepped down from his position. With this acquisition, it’s obvious that no German service is making things easier for LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Firefox Adds Panorama Feature In Firefox 4, Looks Cool
- Online Flash website builder Wix raises $3.5 million in Series B
- Facebook all set to test it’s own micropayment.. are we talking about Facebook Follars?
- Zookel (Beta) – a new online Recruitment Startup
- IVT PrimeTime: another YouTube for the Enterprise?
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube