The San Francisco, California based wireless security and monitoring company Roc2Loc, has raised $2 million of the expected $5 million in the first round of funding. The rest of the $3 million is expected in the next couple of weeks. The amount is raised from Claremont Creek Ventures and will be used in testing sensors. The system provides short term security and monitoring solution for a wide range of businesses such as mobile storage, construction sites, truck releasing, etc. The company plans to launch the system by May, 2009.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Yang and the Board eager for Microsoft deal; Icahn still bad for Yahoo
- Gmail tip: Search only the beginning of conversations
- ‘Hate Twitter’ for one more reason!!!
- LucidLogix Technologies raises $18 million in Series C
- Google asks people to help Market Chrome by submitting Videos, it’s better than Microsoft’s $100 Million Ad campaign for Bing!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube