According to a report by Boy Genius Report, Walmart will be putting up a 4GB iPhone 3G just for $99. Earlier Boy Genius Report reported the launch date of 4GB iPhone 3G at Walmart on November 15th, which was proved wrong. Though the above photo shows the iPhone training material for Walmart, the availability is yet doubtful.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Mercedes unveils plans to debut Splitview Command Display
- Microsoft may have Steve Ballmer as its CEO……..Forever!
- Encalc: Smart Online Scientific Calculator
- Twitter-Bell Partnership may cost Canadians, perhaps a fortune to Twitter Addicts!
- Slydial lets you break off with your girl friend without having that nasty conversation
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube