Voddler has raised an impressive round of funding worth 3.4 Million Euros. The investment was provided by private investors the names of which remain undisclosed. The service is a destination for movie streaming and the fund raised will be used to further develop the service itself. The company already boasts a major deal with Disney and Paramount that enables it to stream the productions’ movies.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Verismo Networks announces VuNow PoD pricing
- TweetDeck comes with more improvements; Maps, LinkedIn and what not!
- The Missing Majority On The Web: Is Complex Technology Putting Barriers To Make People Look Beyond The Read Only Medium?
- iPhone becomes the Best Selling Phone in USA
- SMS and Email finally integrate for Google Voice
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube