After trying hard for over a month Ustream has finally got a green from Apple. The live video viewing app is now available for the iPhone and works perfectly fine if you have an open WiFi connection. The only drawback is the low frame rate but that can be overlooked given its overall performance at live video viewing. You can get the app here.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Students given ZERO in courses for cheating.. witness? Facebook Threads
- FREE Phone Calls, Without Giving Away Your Phone Number – BeeMask
- Loopt hires investment bank Allen & Co.
- Chris DeWolfe is on the lookout for a new position as MySpace’s CEO is left vacant
- ‘Wirewize’ your home entertainment setup!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube