There has been a lot of talk about who is going to be United States’ new CTO. There had been nominees for the position that included Eric Schmidt of Google. Today there are speculations that Vivek Kundra may be named the country’s first ever CTO. Kundra had been the CTO of District of Columbia and has done a lot to improve public service there. I am not quite sure what the responsibilities of the CTO are going to be. Any one with a tip while we wait for the official announcement.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Wolfram Alpha goes live for Review and it’s pretty good
- Facebook Notification error may very well be a trick to spam users (pun)
- Acer joins the Open Handset Alliance: "We’ve got some Android based Smartphones and Netbooks coming up"
- Is the Facebook Platform Dead?
- Google makes its Search even better with Search Options
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube