Here comes more real time-ness to Twitter with Twittospheric, a startup that lets you view all tweets in real time. You see a countless birds scrolling across the light background holding the tweets in their beaks. You can either view the public timeline or follow a particular user or simply view tweets with keywords. Looks pretty neat like real time-ness coming to Plurk.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Prezi impresses investors, raises funds as Jack Dorsey joins in as Advisor
- Is Yang prepared for the Yahoo Shareholders meeting?
- Facebook To Generate $2 Billion In 2010, Phenomenal But Not Surprising!
- Google brings out the awaited Chrome OS
- Startup: Audiggle Lets You Listen, Explore And Identify Music From Your Desktop [Tool]
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube