There has quite a lot that Twitter has raised in funding, the total which goes sums to $55 Million at present. However that isn’t going to stop here as the micromessaging service looks ahead to raising a massive $50 Million in a new round of funding at at a valuation of $1 Billion. This follows the $35 Million round that it raised in February this year, but the site has grown exponentially since then, with its visitors increasing by three fold. And the service is still free, which is quite admirable, although it is beginning to show a slight tilt towards monetizing its platform with its new TOS and might start charging to provide premium services.
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- Mozilla Releases Firefox 4 Beta 1 For Android: Take Your Browser Anywhere!
- Event based search engine Zvents raises $24 million
- OVGuide raises $5 million, while others try to survive
- Hate Group Banned On Facebook – You Need Stricter Moderation Of Political Pages!
- PageOnce: Access all accounts now from the BlackBerry
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube