TVtrip has pocketed $9 million to fill its treasure box with $13.8 million in funding. The round was chaired by existing partners Partech International and Balderton Capital joined by AGF Private Equity. TVtrip is an online guide for hotels globally that provides users with visual reviews as well as those from different site, covering close to 3000 hotels and has around ten thousand videos. Let’s see what good they make of the funding provided.
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- Scam Alert: Facebook Gets a Virus This Christmas… Thanks Santa!
- Technorati Acquires Personal Bee
- LazyTweet; An ‘Answers’ Service for Twitter
- Rdio makes another key hire: Wilson Miner.. I just hope it lives up to all the hype
- iOS 4.1 Flaw Enables Anyone To Make Calls, Send Emails, And Access Your Photos!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube