Tr.im, is a new URL shortening, that not just trims your url but could also automatically post it to Twitter or Identi.ca, track your stats and allows commenting on the URLs. In addition to this the service has also provided a bookmarklet and and API for developers to do whatever they may see fit with the service. Give it a try and let us know what you think about it.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Playlist.com in hunt for a CEO; Anyone from Facebook?
- iTunes + Google Maps + Performance Graphs + a lot more marvel features = Nike iPhone App
- Tabhunter: Hunt your tabs in Firefox faster!
- Flock, flocked with an investment of $15 million
- More Rumors: PwnageTool 4.1 Set To Be Released This Sunday To Jailbreak Apple TV and iPhone 4 [iOS4.1]
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube