With all the trouble and anxiety it had caused with its launch date, Microsoft has at last given the final date for the Zune HD launch; September 15. Microsoft will offer two models, the 16GB Black Zune for $219.99 and the $289.99 32GB Zune HD Platinum with radio, web browsing, HD video output and touch screen. What makes Zune HD stand better than an iPod is its inclusion of WiFi streaming, Radio and a few other features. But I guess the coming of Radio makes it even more useful and might have more users grabbing the devices. The advance sales have already begun at Amazon and once the devices are in stores, there will be more colors to choose from. Lets see how it fares in the market that is more or less dominated by Apple.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- 280Slides. Create beautiful presentations in a beautiful Web Application.
- Twitterbugg: Backgrounds for your Twitter.. and they are pretty good
- Instant Message in different languages – Meglobe
- WebKut to dramatically ease the task of taking web snap shots
- Windows Phone 7 Gets The Official Twitter App!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube