A classified online ad company, ‘The Worldwise Exchange’, has raised an amount of $5 million in a round of funding. According to VentureBeat, the angel investors are yet to be known. Furthermore they say that the company which is based in Playa Vista, California, seems to be currently in the stealth mode as the company’s website cannot be tracked right now.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Microsoft steps into Micromessaging with Vine, a Twitter for emergency?
- Yahoo’s new CEO looks to hold on to search business
- Could This iPhone User Snatch The Fastest Texter Title From Samsung?
- iPhone 4S Inefficient Battery Is A Software Problem
- Voxbone and Pinger join hands to bring instant voice messaging service to International users
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube