HP’s Social Computing lab has released a research paper which describes the relationship between the popularity of a Digg story and the time when it was submitted. The best time to submit a story as described in the research paper is the weekday afternoon in the U.S. If you are in any part of the world, match your timings with the U.S. and submit stories accordingly and do give Digg a break on the weekends. You can check out the research paper here.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- SiPort Establishes a Memorial Fund for the Victims
- Facebook Login Page: Search On Top, An Error Or a Redesign?
- Auditude breaks down the Election Season minute-by-minute
- Twinzer – a zeal for all the Action Sports Lovers.
- Krumlr adds a bit more to URL Shorteners; Social Bookmarking and it’s pretty nice
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube