If you feel you are charged a few more on taxi fare for a journey and can’t afford the same o happen next time try Taxime. The startup lets you estimate how much would your journey cost with its easy to use widget. Just type in your starting address and that of the destination and Taxime does the rest. That’s not it, it provides directions using Google Map as well as taxi contact information and break up of the fare (charges for waiting at signals). Simple and effective and it doesn’t cost you a penny using it.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- PwnageTool 4.2 For Untethered iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak Available For Download!
- Google pushing Chrome out for Mac.. Minus a few features
- Free UGG Giveaway On Facebook: Sorry Scammers Not Interested!
- Washington Post’s Don Graham joins Facebook’s board of directors
- The Video is Out – Preview Fennec, Mozilla’s New Mobile Browser
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube