Semantic Search engine for talent outsourcing, TalentSpring that enables recruiters to find resumes of candidates across various social networks, job boards, etc has raised $1.6 million in funding. The investment came from Second Avenue partners and other private investors. The startup currently providing around 50 medium and large corporations with plans to expand further.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Chris Sacca launches $5 Million Lower Capital fund
- Automattic launches BuddyPress: A WordPress for Social Networks
- iOS 4.1 Flaw Enables Anyone To Make Calls, Send Emails, And Access Your Photos!
- Google tweaking its Search homepage… is it tired of its Really Simple layout?
- Rupert Murdoch has the perfect formula for News Corps’ Suicide: Make it invisible to Search!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube