The bold vision of Sun Microsystems all of a sudden just lost it all and therefore the sun will set on it. I am talking about Zembly; the project it launched a year or two back and was set to provide an app development platform that would help bring forward innovative ideas. But I guess those were just boastful words and it failed the expectations big time and users have been notified that it will suspending the service on November 30th. Well, luckily I am not sad since I was never a part of it or got carried away by all the air Sun gave to it. This adds another to the Web-cemetery.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- iPhone 5, iPhone 4S And The iPad 3 Are All Coming Next Month–Talk About Insane Rumors, Bah!
- Tweetie – A gift guide on iPhone, for Twitter fans
- Free soda offer crashes Dr Pepper site
- $80 is what is spent on Apps by iPhone users
- Things are all good for Spotify.. making Universal Music more money (Makes it even more interesting for Facebook?
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube