Microsoft has been ringing loud since yesterday about the Windows 8 and the great many promises it brings to the PC users. I for one have been bought all over again by Microsoft for the great new features it brings, so many that it will be almost impossible for me to write about in one post. Honestly I don’t feel like reporting about this for I am busy counting the time remaining till the download for the Windows Developer Release completes.
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakista
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- TuneCore gets some tuning, bags $7 million
- Microsoft doesn’t want to compete with anyone but itself in Mobile OS, to roll our Windows Mobile 6.5 and 7 together
- Digg bans even more hard core diggers
- Google pulls the shutters on Grand Central – who needed it?
- WordPress integrates RSSCloud. Are we talking about Real-time Feeds?
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube