Facebook only recently announced the Timeline a feature that many are hating only to love later and while we have been reporting about Facebook and the iOS 5 integration, something broke out. Facebook is planning to be all ancient, in the name only. The social network had its Project Spartan circling the blogosphere as the new app for the iOS devices. Of course the iPhone and the iPad.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Addictive Fun with Blabberize – Make Images Blabber!
- WooMe to launch Public version; Now allows you to Share your Online Video Dates with Public
- Plurk taking a break today
- Synchronize across multiple computers & platforms with FolderShare
- MacBook Air 3G, Definitely In Plans But Apple Isn’t Going To Make It Look Like One Eared Shrek!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube