The ever popular photo app for the iPhone, Snapture today made a few upgrades the most important of which is enabling users to share photos on Facebook and Twitter. Apart from that, it also released features like different color modes and an auto focus function with just a tap. The app is pretty nice which is exactly why people would pay $1.99 for it. There are a whole of features available which include multi shot mode and sharing via email and its popularity can be measured by the fact that it has been downloaded over 700K times. You can add to the list by downloading it here.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Google asks people to help Market Chrome by submitting Videos, it’s better than Microsoft’s $100 Million Ad campaign for Bing!
- atomkeep – manage all your social network profiles from one place.
- Apple Isn’t That Anti-Social: iPhone OS 4.0 To Have Facebook Integration
- Glance suitable collection of jobs with Itlance
- Google App Engine has been facing breakdowns
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube