I might have to eat my words when I said that the BlackBerry tablet would just be another meager attempt to toss out Apple’s iPad. Put aside BlackBerry’s attempts with its smartphones with devices like the Torch [which I personally wasn’t pleased with], the BlackBerry PlayBook is a beauty, something I wasn’t really expecting from Research In Motion [RIM].
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- FeedRoom buckles up with $12 million for online video
- Google Reader App Finally Comes To Android Phones!
- Google to acquire Czech Search Engine Seznam for $1 billion ?
- Apple’s Mystery Product? A myth or a reality (to be)?
- Microsoft implements ‘Default is Power’, makes Bing the default Search Engine on IE6. Forget it if you like it or not
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube