I might have to eat my words when I said that the BlackBerry tablet would just be another meager attempt to toss out Apple’s iPad. Put aside BlackBerry’s attempts with its smartphones with devices like the Torch [which I personally wasn’t pleased with], the BlackBerry PlayBook is a beauty, something I wasn’t really expecting from Research In Motion [RIM].
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- Websites in the UK to get a movie like rating system
- Facebook’s Web UI a clone of Microsoft Vista ?
- Backchannelmedia looking forward to expand Clickable TV [interview]
- Facebook profile URL: Are you going to pay for that?
- Apple – Toshiba connection. Toshiba pushing the accelerator on Flash Memory chips production
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube