If there’s an idea or startup that Google likes and it’s available for a buyout Google will purchase it. The latest reports are of Google has acquired Schedule Management Startup, Plannr [as per reports]. The startup focuses at knitting friends in groups to enable sending alerts on events to multiple friends, more like a group messaging service but with plans to integrate more features. Plannr isn’t that old and was launched a couple of months back.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- RockYou: Big Widget, a mere $1million raise?
- And Facebook Buys 18 Patents Of Friendster – So The Domination Keeps Getting Absolute?
- Google hires former AOL SVP (Europe) to lead Google Canada
- Infographic: Google VS Facebook, What Social IDs Are People Using To Signup?
- Founders Wave Goodbye to Last.fm
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube