SaleLocator is a new local shopping search engine and iPhone app that brings local retail sales information to consumers. The startup plans to step in the arena as one of the largest collection of in-store sale information, SaleLocator helps bargain hunters find the best ongoing sales near them by showcasing local brick-and-mortar sales in all US markets, from the smallest towns to the biggest cities.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- eBay To Buy StumbleUpon, The Better AdSense The Better Digg
- Google: We aren’t into ‘Googlizing’ the Earth!
- Google pulls the shutters on Grand Central – who needed it?
- Facebook Partners With WOT– For A More Secure Social Networking Experience
- T-Mobile UK Promises To Release Android Froyo Update For Samsung Galaxy S – May Your Patience Bear Fruit At Last!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube