Loads of text is always a bit difficult to digest, especially when you can ensure the information is pushed forth in a much better manner using visuals. I mean think of it if I could visualize the news feed on my social networking profile and have them sorted in categories defined via keywords. Life would have been really simple and would have ensured I respond to things I like the most.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Should The Pirate Bay thank MPAA for its cult following?
- WordPress 2.7 is out – its more usable, faster and will automatically upgrade in future
- comScore acquires Certifica, wants to have some influence in Latin America
- Microsoft Media Centre: The largest Remote Control, a fraction less to turn into your sleeping bag!
- TC50: Want Twitter for your Company? Try Yammer
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube