Whether someone knows what good does having HD recording capability means for video recording or not it definitely sounds cool to have. Especially if you have the new iPod Touch 4G which sadly doesn’t have that. The absence of HD capability means you can’t take widescreen photos with your device.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Gmail Down….. Again?
- DEMOfall08: Photrade; ‘license, track and get paid for your photographs’
- Steadier with time. Online Advertising steering close to stability
- Send a Tweet at Twitter on Time with Tweetoclock, God save me from all those Ts!
- iPhone sees the Green in Porn, puts Parents in control and accepts apps
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube