Say hello to Google and its upcoming Nexus Phone that is set to make an entry into the mobile market in October. Wait! Isn’t that the same time when Apple plans to launch the next generation of the iPhone; iPhone 5? Not surprising, given that there is a war to dominate the smartphone market and with Apple believed to be setting industry standards day and day out, Google would definitely try to squeeze some air out with its own Nexus Phone.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Eric Schmidt sums up things to do in 2009 – Energy, Infrastructure, R&D and Restore Trust
- Profitable moves for making your Startup a success
- Zingaya Lets Your Customers make Voice Calls From Websites: Why Need A Phone When A Browser And Microphone Does The Job!
- FlyCast the iPhone app comes to the desktop
- Open Letter To Wateen: Your Service Sucks !!!!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube