Don’t be addicted to technology. That’s what I would recommend to anyone who isn’t yet. The concept of waiting for the right device to make the purchase is a totally pointless thing to do. Why? Innovation. I guess it won’t be wrong to state that there is a new smartphone being rolled out every month. It is evident that I feel the emptiness of not having the latest Android smartphone, which is the Samsung Galaxy S2.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Rumor: Is iLife’11 On Sale On Amazon?
- Pixlr: Fast and easy online image editing tool for ‘non-professionals’
- Gaming Startup ‘8D World’ concluded first round of funding
- Who is Using Your iPhone? Find Out With iGotYa App For iPhone. Jailbreak Devices Only
- Salesforce demonstrates how (un)reliable SaaS really is.
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube