There is no putting off the fact that FriendFeed has been doing more to introduce better features (realtime, etc), yes much better and quicker than Facebook. Last week it introduced a new feature to its armory, the Recommend Friend that lets you recommend subscriptions of a friend to anyone who subscribes to your feed. Though this particular feature has been there with Facebook for almost a year and others too. Now when you send a recommendation, an email is sent to your friends with all the recommendations and they can subscribe to all of these with just a click. This is particularly useful for the new users who have just signed up at FriendFeed and are looking for friends to connect with.
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- Joe Wilson Takes The State Of The Union To Facebook. Does This Mean More Jobs For Social Media Experts?
- Microsoft: Changes in the China division plus $1 billion investment in the R&D
- Microsoft PDC – Few Announcements, The RoundUp
- Test Drive Windows Vista Ultimate online!
- The Pirate Bay, once again in limelight, plans to sue IFPI
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube