Food is an addiction for sure. I might not indulge in eating all the great dishes from different regions of the world but I love knowing about them, how are they prepared, what people have to say about the, etcetera. While that might have been tough a decade back the boom in the Internet space has definitely made all this a lot easier. You have sites or portals helping you with learning the best of different regions, be it their culture, language or even food and experts in different categories are leveraging this to their benefit.
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 2 A Real Deal: Case Spotted At CES, Will Have Dual Camera, Slimmer Design And A Bluetooth Keyboard!
- Pano: Create Panoramic images with your iPhone
- Open Letter To Wateen: Your Service Sucks !!!!
- Yahoo upgrades its Toolbar, it’s real time and its worth having
- KickApps declares ‘default support for foreign languages’
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube