What has baffled researchers for centuries appears to have been a few days of gameplay for some people. That’s exactly what the current news suggests, stating that gamers have decrypted the structure of Key proteins in the development of AIDS. Gamers, research, decipher, AIDS? I don’t really see a connection, but that’s a fact for now. Something that has given scientists a new direction with their study of AIDS and what could perhaps be at finding a cure for the incurable disease.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- King partners with Mochi Media: More revenue generating games for your site
- Europeana – EU’s Google Books Competitor Gets Overwhelmed by Users
- Angry Birds Wrath Not Coming To Windows Phone 7
- Breaking Facebook Unbans The Blasphemous Page – Rumors Or True?
- Report: ‘The Web is more important than a Soul-mate’; that’s how badly we are caught in the web!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube