Twitter is down today, at least acting like a grumpy kid who doesn’t want respond to your calls. And while I was still at it the news I got was of Evan Williams, the co-founder of Twitter has taken a bow from the CEO seat.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Busuu.com: Saving An Endangered Language, Thank God There Is Internet!
- Bodylogs: Database For User Generated Health Information
- 5 Step Guide On How To Jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch 4 And iPad On iOS 4.1 With GreenPoisOn On Mac OS X
- AT&T Facebook Drama: Security Flaw Taken Care For
- HBOlab sold to Break Media: Online video is just not for us!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube