Good news for Emoti fans; the recent issues with its app for the iPhone that had been infected by a bug has been rid of it. The issue as reported now was due to Facebook turning off the old APIs across its platform. This action was taken on Monday and the issue followed the very next day.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Picaboo raises $1 Million in funding
- Mark Zuckerberg: You Can’t Block Me On Facebook!! WTF?@#@!
- Kigose the School Search engine; help for teachers and students alike
- Twingly, a Social Blog Search Engine brings a Technorati feature: BlogRank
- The WWDC 2010: What Has Apple Got Other Than The iPhone 4.. Errr iPhone HD?
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube