Echofon, the Twitter Phone has been acquired by PostUp, which in my opinion is a fair deal as the Twitter app has over 3 million users. Echofon was also one of the first Twitter apps to introduce User Streams and has been quite a popular Twitter client.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Microsoft finds a way to turn World’s Photos into 3D Scenes
- Spotify got its Android App: Droidify.. sadly it didn’t last long
- Facebook introduces enhanced privacy options for every bit of information you share
- Zingaya Lets Your Customers make Voice Calls From Websites: Why Need A Phone When A Browser And Microphone Does The Job!
- MSN to Expedia. I’m sorry, we’re through!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube