While the entire Web maybe after Google with signing deals with eBook readers, Google itself is busy with expanding its eBook empire. Presently the big boss in search signed up a deal with Interead, the firm behind the eBook store, COOLERBOOKS. The firm is not only into providing ebooks to the masses but also manufactures eBook readers call COOL-ER, which cost $249 in the U.S and supports 19 formats which include PDF and MP3 format for audio books. This deal is definitely going to give Amazon a hiccup, given that Google is partnering with the many eBook reader manufacturers and rapidly expanding business, but it remains to be seen how successful Google actually is with these proceedings.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Wikipedia achieves its target, raises $6.2 million
- Sprouter is Twitter for Entrepreneurs
- And Facebook Buys 18 Patents Of Friendster – So The Domination Keeps Getting Absolute?
- Mark Zuckerberg Donates To The Diaspora Project: ‘I See A Lot Of Myself In These Kids!’
- Google Maps Mobile application– Access Google maps from your mobile phones.
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube