In a press release by Adobe, Apple’s upcoming iOS, the iOS 5 will have support on Adobe’s new Digital Publishing Suite. This support comes to the Apple Newsstand feature that comes with the iOS 5. Meaning that the next generation of the iPhone 5 will have support for Adobe’s product.
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- Your name is your Avatar!
- Microsoft Exchange 14 gets 3.5m beta testers…
- SporeVote- View and Vote for Innovative Sporish Creatures
- Australia’s Griffith University includes Twitter as part of Curriculum! Will more followers ensure a better grade?
- Microsoft gets Federated Media to team with Bing, brings BingTweets
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube