There is a different kind of mention about key players of the Apple Jailbreak community and this time it isn’t them discovering a new exploit to help you jailbreak your iPhone, iPod or the iPad. Today two of its best known names were awarded titles for a slightly different purpose or achievement, at least one of them.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- AOL calls an ‘Important Meeting’…. to layoff employees
- A Decade Of Google Acquisitions – Infographic
- ‘Facebook is jealous of StudiVZ’s success!’ StudiVZ is red (pink?)!
- Yahoo might have troubles, but the New Homepage has users spending more time on it
- Microsoft Sells 1.5 Million Windows Phone 7, That’s Not So Bad After All!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube