What is it with BlackBerry? As in who told them to come forth with a slider design? The new BlackBerry is a marriage of RIMs previous version of the device, the QWERTY version and the touch screen BlackBerry Storm, which in all honesty was a super fail piece of hardware. This one, combining the two architectures might give BlackBerry lovers to boast having a touchscreen without actually cursing usability.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- iPhone app: Pocket Clapper, making motion pictures more fun
- Lala – a Streaming Music service
- Facebook Takes The Number One Spot From Google In US, During Christmas Days. Will Facebook Someday Become The First Destination For Users?
- Techfuga, a new news aggregator, goodbye Techmeme?
- IT Venture investments in Q4, termed as “WORST”
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube