What is it with BlackBerry? As in who told them to come forth with a slider design? The new BlackBerry is a marriage of RIMs previous version of the device, the QWERTY version and the touch screen BlackBerry Storm, which in all honesty was a super fail piece of hardware. This one, combining the two architectures might give BlackBerry lovers to boast having a touchscreen without actually cursing usability.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Apple 27" Inch Cinema Display Coming.. “Some” September?
- iPhone’s misleading ad banned in the U.K.
- And Why Can’t We Have Scripts For Movies On Facebook? Lord Of The Rings Status Updates
- Amazon/Statsaholic Dispute Gets Uglier
- Update iPhone, iPod Touch And iPad To iOS 4.3 Beta Without Developer Account
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube