The iPhone tested for the Transformer mode. Fail is written all across it, we just wonder who actually would tried this. Totally understand all of us are intelligent but there just might be one of the users who thought the Airplane mode meant getting your iPhone in the air.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Twinester: Join or Create Twitter Groups and Nest yourself in it
- Busuu.com: Saving An Endangered Language, Thank God There Is Internet!
- Google gives away half a million books to Sony eBook Store…. challenge to Amazon??
- LiveStream brings streaming to the iPhone/iPod Touch
- Analyse your Bookmarks with inSuggest
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube