What has baffled researchers for centuries appears to have been a few days of gameplay for some people. That’s exactly what the current news suggests, stating that gamers have decrypted the structure of Key proteins in the development of AIDS. Gamers, research, decipher, AIDS? I don’t really see a connection, but that’s a fact for now. Something that has given scientists a new direction with their study of AIDS and what could perhaps be at finding a cure for the incurable disease.
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- iPad 3 or As Some Say the iPad HD Releasing on March 16
- Kicksend Brings Its Photo Sharing App To The iPhone
- eCards on your iPhone with the eCardlets app
- IM Feeds: An Instant Messaging RSS reader
- Facebook testing Status Updates via Email.. This would end woes of users who can’t access Facebook at work!
- Google so Sparkling White! Does someone have a code to remove the Logo too?
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube