After staying in closed beta for a month, StumbleUpon’s very own URL shortener, Su.pr is now out of its Beta phase. The toolbar lets you shorten URL and share your favorite link across social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and StumbleUpon itself. The site provides tools like scheduling that lets you decide when a message is sent to the selected networks. I need not say more on this save that it adds to the already swarm of URL shortening services out there, what will be more interesting is how it helps generate more traffic with its tools.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- While The Social Network Embraces Fresh Blood, Three Masterminds Wave Goodbye To Facebook!
- 588 iFund applications published to Web; Accidently
- Google Toolbar puts Orkut just a hit away
- Web Application Development Made Easy With Formspider
- Bet Your Followers: Gamble with your twitter followers as never before.
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube