The Twitter Twitter for Stock investors, StockTwits has been successful in bagging another bag of cash as it raised $3 Million in Series B. The round was led by Foundry Group while added its partner, Seth Levine to StockTwits’ Board. The startup, which was launched last year enables users of the micromessaging service, Twitter to manage and share stock news, etc as easily as they share tweets on Twitter. It has progressed ever since with its own app for the purpose which can be easily integrated with Twitter accounts. I bet the service has the right ingredients to grow with time, primarily amongst those associated to the Stock market.
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- Jing goes Pro: upload HD videos to YouTube
- Doug Cutting leaves Yahoo for Cloudera, hasn’t it become a norm to hear execs leave Yahoo?
- VideoUp lets you record videos from iPhone 3GS and upload them to Facebook
- Baidu Workers: "The strike’s off only if our demands are met"
- comScore release: Global Internet Audience goes past 1 billion visitors
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube