Twitter is growing exponentially and it has brought about a change at how we share and collaborate online. Now Twitter isn’t specific, but many others are jumping in to create a Twitter for numerous categories, as in making the concept more specific. Sprouter is another startup that is by a lot of functions similar to Twitter and it is dedicated to bringing entrepreneurs from around the globe to step in , expand their social network and collaborate on a global level. Now my comparison of it with Twitter should in no way burst its bubble for it is definitely filtering out the whole lot from Twitter and focusing on Entrepreneurs alone, which is good given that entrepreneurship is seeing a surge all across the globe. I just think this might go ahead and become one of the favorite destinations for entrepreneurs out there.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- It’s Oracle that’s buying Sun Microsystems for $7.4 billion…. Bite dust IBM!
- Denton denting employee pay rate once again
- SkyGrid – The future of News Aggregation, to be FREE?
- Rackspace gets all Cloudy; acquires SliceHost and JungleDisk
- Can Environment Friendly Games Be As Addictive? Oceanopolis Comes To Facebook
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube