Local area concert recommendation service, SongKick, has grabbed $4.6 million of the $7.17 million Series A. The service also aggregates information of tickets from 16 different sites such as StubHub, Ticketweb, etc., which makes easier for users to purchase the tickets with just a click. Y Combinator earlier backed the service in 2007 and an approximate amount of $1.1 million was raised in angel funding.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Facebook Going Strong: $800 Million In 2009, Is 2010 Going To Bring A Billion?
- AOL Shunning Video Upload Service
- Acer joins the Open Handset Alliance: "We’ve got some Android based Smartphones and Netbooks coming up"
- Google abandons Firefox – Adds Chrome to Google Pack
- Digg bans even more hard core diggers
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube