Looks like SAP is on the lookout for a new CEO to take place of Steve Strout as the American SAP User Group had him fired. The reason being cited was the groups discontent with Steve’s performance and needed someone better to take charge. With unhappy customers who are troubled with their proposals of price hike that eventually made it cut prices so it may sell software to its client, I guess SAP is in the same race like many other that of surviving the tough and troubled times.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- First MySpace, now Photobucket. Fox Interactive continues to lay off more employees
- Angry Birds Wrath Not Coming To Windows Phone 7
- Need A Break From TweetDeck or Twhirl? Use Twitter Like a Pro From Your Browser With MyTweetPlace!
- AdsoftheWorld: Very dull for the Advertisements (it has)
- Spot Runner – the latest to make layoffs?
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube