Looks like SAP is on the lookout for a new CEO to take place of Steve Strout as the American SAP User Group had him fired. The reason being cited was the groups discontent with Steve’s performance and needed someone better to take charge. With unhappy customers who are troubled with their proposals of price hike that eventually made it cut prices so it may sell software to its client, I guess SAP is in the same race like many other that of surviving the tough and troubled times.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Glam Media adds another $10 million in funding
- Mixpo welcomes former Microsoft Sales and Marketing Exec, Bill Shaughnessy to its Board of Directors
- Share your software likeness using Wakoopa!
- Google increases ads/keyword: Is Google greedy?
- Microsoft Media Centre: The largest Remote Control, a fraction less to turn into your sleeping bag!
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube