While many a businesses may have their quarterly reports indicating huge losses, Salesforce has somehow managed to report a very strong turn out for its third quarter. The quarter showed a 43% rise with the total revenue touching $276.5 million. The current outcome exceeds the $273.6 million that analysts had been counting on. This current quarter also has some good news for those startups/businesses that have built themselves on SaaS or cloud computing.
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- Chatwing: Expanding the Horizons of Blogging and Internet Marketing
- West vs East Coast Business Swagger
- iPad 3 Released Has 264 PPI Retina Display, Quad Core A5X Chip, 5MP Camera–Just a retuning of The iPad 2
- The iPad 3 Will Have Haptic Feedback And Probably SenSeg Is Behind It
- Tweetmondo lets you find Twitter users in your locality
- PhoneSheet- Manage calls and contacts in an easy way
- Voddler raises 3.4 Million Euros for its movie streaming service
- XIHA Life shakes hands with MySites: No Limits on Video Uploads!
- Google Chrome vulnerable to ‘clickjacking, are we talking about needles pricking with ever hit?
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube