Salesforce, one of the pioneers of Cloud Computing and Software as a Service metaphor was completely down for around 40 minutes yesterday. Although this is the first major blackout experienced Salesforce, the amount of downtime in a single day corresponds to almost half a decade when it comes to its 99.99% uptime guarantee.
- Revisiting the Toyota #GrandeAffair
- Driving Digital Conversations and Capitalizing on them: #SonehraPakistan
- The Infinix Hot Note – Hands On
- Unboxing: The Infinix Hot Note X551
- Facebook Relaxes Rules For On-Page Competitions: Big News For Brands And Business
- Update: Mobilink Reveals Its New Identity, Launches A Responsive Website
- Click.to: Your Copy and Paste Shortcut App For The Desktop
- Adzine, A Pakistani Startup Experimenting With What’s Already In The Box
- UpUpStart Announces Epic Skater for Android and iPhone
- Adding Style To Your Pill Cases: Kickstarter’s CapsulePen Raises $15,000
- 500 Million Users.. Burp! But Facebook Still Wants More….
- Facebook: Keeps Changing, Is Confusing And Will Lose Credibility – Will it?
- President Obama Is Hitler! Says A Facebook Group And Prays He Dies [Has 1 Million Plus Members]
- Free Movies By Sony Pictures! – Adobe Media Player Update Coming Soon
- StanzIQ wants to capture real time global news market
Popular Tagsacquisition ads Android app apple Apps Ban China Chrome dead facebook funding Gmail google how to iOS iPad iphone iphone 4 iphone 5 ipod touch jailbreak microsoft mobile music myspace Nokia pakistan privacy Reports Rumors search social media social network startup startups tips tool tools Twitter verizon video web yahoo youtube